by Homi Creations
Sustain Heated Utility Jacket Lite
You save 30%
Stay Warm Yet Agile with This Jacket’s Heated Core, Slim Fitted Cut, and More
Introducing the Sustain Heated Utility Jacket Lite by HOMI, the ultimate jacket full of features and functions yet designed minimally. This jacket is equipped with Japanese carbon fiber technology that is energy-efficient and promotes up to 8 hours of insulation. Also, it comes with heat cores in front that can be adjusted up and down to warm up lower abs or below the chests, and heat cores at the back, which can be adjusted below or to the center of the spine area. This jacket provides a comfortable wearing condition with a waterproof and water-repellent outer layer without getting soaked or wet.
Successfully funded on Kickstarter and Indiegogo!
- Japanese carbon fiber technology. Provides low energy conversion rate to save power & stay toasty for up to 8 hours
- Front heatcores. Adjustable up & down to warm up abs or below the chest area
- Back heatcores. Adjustable below or to the center of the spine area
- Waterproof & water-repellent outer layer. provides a comfortable wearing condition without getting wet or soaked
- Removable hoodie. Lined with 3M fillings to keep the facial area warm
- Pockets. Store essential things you want to bring with you
- Ventilation system. Pushes moist & excessive heat out from the sides under the armpit area
- Featured on USA Today, Daily Tech Geek, Herald.com, Scienfinite & More
- Genevieve Healey, Gadget Flow: "HOMI is stylish, practical, and functional enough for any and every adventure."
- Daniel Cohen, Gear Diary: "The HOMI jacket is priced to compete with jackets that offer far fewer features and much less warmth."
- Alex Planes, Gear Diary: "The jacket, on its own, is pretty toasty before you ever turn it on."
- Color: black
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Size: XXL
- Shoulder: 21.65"
- Chest: 24.06"
- Length: 30.32"
- Sleeve: 30.32"
- Auto-shut off: every 60 minutes
- Insulation time: up to 8 hours
- Standard temperature: 107.6°F (42°C)
- Switchable temperature: 114.8°F (46°C)
- Water-repellant rating: 100
- Waterproof rating: IP68
- Storage pockets
- 2x Airpod pockets
- 1x Quick-access sleeve pocket
- 2x Hand warming pockets
- 4x Smart phone pockets
- 2x Theft proof pockets
- Japanese carbon fiber technology
- Front & back heatcores
- Waterproof & water-repellent outer layer
- Removable hoodie
- Hidden magnetic face mask
- Waist drawstring
- High wind-shielding collar
- Waist drawstring
- Glasses holder
- Foldable cuffs
- Hem hook
- Ventilation system
- Machine washable
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Sustain Heated Utility Jacket Lite (Black/XXL)
- Ships to US
- Expected Delivery: Jun 15 - Jun 19
- All sales final.